Monday, September 03, 2007

Kiss from a prose

I have, and not putting too fine a point on this, been happier than normal (the adjective to be read as ‘catatonic’) for the past couple of weeks (since the evening of the 16th of August if you must know). This is annoying me.

I am having difficulty intimidating people and being angry at the world; and my coach is pretty ticked off too, I may not make the Olympic cut in those two events. I find myself spontaneously smiling and singing at the slightest provocation. If there was a god, I would have harsh words with him/her!

During this most befuddling of times, there has been a bilateral exchange of rhyme, which I am posting for your amusement (and not your inane critiques, opinions and / or bodily fluids).

He Said;

There was once a girl called Karen,
Whose house was frightfully barren,
She plotted and planned
She dug up some land
And now she lives in a warren


She Said;

A grassy knoll, we did lie,
Looking for diamonds in the sky

A shooting star, he did miss
Caught by Aurora and shared with a kiss

The cold sparkling fountain, she did play
Warmed by Pharaoh, keeping the chill away

The night draws to a close and
The beer takes it toll
Yet I won’t be forgetting the grassy knoll



You see where I am coming from, I just don’t know whether I am strumming or bowing.

May your suppositories be well lubricated.
Malice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.