Monday, February 27, 2006

Ferociously Fixatedly Fiending

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you an urgent news bulletin;

Titanium, adamantium, unobtainium, me... I am not made of metal people, I have needs too. Actually, strike that, I have one need, one all permeating, uber consuming, omnipresent, libido driven need.

I am, and have been as far back as I can remember, an insomniac, I have trouble falling asleep, and when I do manage to go under, rarely do I go all the way. Fact of life, adapt and move on. Only recently (say 3 months or so), I have not been able to sleep for pine cones, and its all down to craving.

Scenarios painted by my subconcious, fleeting regrets, midnight walking sprees and 3 am cold showers, all have contributed to the prolifieration of hefty bags under my eyes. This has got to stop!!!

I wonder if they make emotional botox?

No comments: