Sunday, February 26, 2006

Here Goes Nothing...

And a very warm welcome to me. A little bit about the brain behind the blog is in order I think;

Now, I have been writing insidious pieces of prosaic prose ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper, it's a calling which I need to come to grips with... Hence, this little intrinsic and self centred forum.

I am a true child of the millennia, which is to say that I have no beliefs save for the generic phobias (don't eat anything, drink anything and everyone is out to do you in), I also possess very little in the way of loyalties, I disdain patriotism, fundementalism, favorite foods and have an attention span akin to that of a fish (just ask any of my previous girlfirends). I do however hold a near and dear place in the old blood pump for good intellectual palavar (the last word means talk, refer Steven King's Dark Tower series).

I am the proud owner of an above average IQ, a large underachiver complex and a collection of self reflecting / depreciating writings that would put the world's greatest hypochondriacs to awe, I am a surface stoic with an internal consistancy of a hershy bar left out in the nevada wasteland.

I enjoy arguing with people, even on points of fundamental universal constants, just to prove to myself that I hold the power to convince, or failing that, to confuse.

Intro's done, this is the bit where I call upon the solemn intellectuals of ubercyberspace to pose questions, post comments or posse up a lynchin' party... go ahead, make me fray.

1 comment:

Sand-E said...

Like sugar brown tantilizingly hanging out in the south. I've come for my dose of reality. Here is a thought, not mine, but interesting none the less. Imagine a lethal disease that spreads via noise, a combination of notes and all that hear it drop dead where they stand. A virus of sorts, it contorts and changes form making its identification and elimination impossible. Now imagine its reprecussions and how it affects life as we know it.
Bring on the possibilities and lets see if we arrive at some of the same things.