Sunday, May 28, 2006

Malice Steps up to the plate

A number of unrelated thought generating pulses have been leisurely swimming through my nervous system lately, and I wanted to get a few of them down on cyber paper before they dissolve into the nethers, you have been warned, this could get wierd.

Why, in this overly brand labeled society which we inhabit, has the intellectual conversation become a shunned prospect? I have first hand experience of people dumbing down their topics in order to fit in with the crowd, I find this more than a little sad.

The general vector that the masses are adopting nowadays veers toward social acceptance at any cost coupled with a parallel pontification of the rights of the individual to the various expresional freedoms. To paraphrase, "why did you buy that pair of (insert well known brand name here) Jeans?". "I did it to express my individuality". Stupid bleeding people.

Welcome to hypocritia, a land where the people smile endlessly and the dagger trade is booming, allow me to take you on a quick tour. To your left, you will find the house of paranoid, established by our lady of perpetual selfishness, this magnificant structure contains the worlds greatest collection of mirrors, to help visitors reassure themselves of their psychiatrist prescribed self worth and to allow them to constantly look over their shoulders.

Just down the road, you will note the tower of libido, this massive phallus represents the desires of everyone who has ever walked the earth. We have recently taken to painting flowers and candy on the exterior to hide the true intentions of its noble architects.

In this dingy side alley, we have the fabled mirror of self reflection, which, as legend has it, allows a person to view his or her real self. This claim, unfortunately, cannot be verified as nobody can remember the last time someone bothered to look into the mirrors depths.

This concludes our whirlwind tour, I am certain that you will enjoy your stay in our lovely home away from humanity, and if anything should tamper with your existential pleasures, too bad, there is no way out.

10 comments:

Pazuzu HSP said...

Wow... I didn't get a word.

Cup of Malice said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you talking about.
I am sure that half way through your little bit of Drivel or should I say Dribble you totally must have drank a bottle of Bleach cos then you have surely started to talk absolute SHITE!!!!

The only positive thing I can say is that what you say is deep and weirdly yes spelt in the correct way you WEIRDO very very true.

But then I would like to see what else you come out with before I totally dig into you.

Your friendly Neighbourhood PSYCHO!

(I am watching U!!)

KareemFromEgypt said...

who was that anonymous phsyco? any clue?

Pazuzu HSP said...

Don't look at me Kareem, I'm a nocturnal psycho, at 6:31 I'm either normal or asleep.

Sand-E said...

The question now becomes "Should I betray the proletariat to serve truth or betray truth in the name of the proletariat?"

Cup of Malice said...

Sand-e,

I do believe the question has since evolved to, 'can I screw virtue, the people and my own morality and get away with it'

Oh Stalin, where for art thou?

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »