Saturday, May 27, 2006

We interrupt our scheduled apathy to bring you this post.

I have gotten my derrier verbally kicked repeatedly for not posting, to those in the striking position, I would like to say, 'Ow! Dammit!'

Anyway, the K man had requested the unwieldier minds of his netizen group to answer a few rather prosaic and pseudo intellectual questions. I will indulge to get him, and the rest of the aspiring centre wings off my ass.

Here goes;

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover?

Actually, the same person would probably fit the bill. If I must choose seperate entities, these would be my preferences, Sartre, Charles Manson and Christina Ricci.

2. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive?

That is a situational question, as a 26 year old, hell yes (not that I consider myself bad looking to begin with, hell I'm gorgeous, and modest, and smart...). Ask me again in another 10 years or so, just about the time I start shopping for a Harley and trolling for 18 year old blond bombshells.

3. Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation?

No contest on that one... being the world's foremost workaholic, there are few things that I would rather do than being in the office. I have even exchanged explicit encounters for the merrimement of potential carpel tunnel.

4. When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person?

Hmmm, Last time I cried was probably during my first year of uni, homesickness and a badly stubbed toe. Crying to another person probably last took place somewhere in the 3rd grade

5. If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?

Depends on the definition of satisfying, if it means comparitive success (age versus achievement), then I would guess 1. If satisfaction means complacency with what they have, then all 100.

6. If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?

Wouldn't make much difference to me, unless said soulmate was female and came with 'benefits'.

7. Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are?

What worries me is that everyone agrees as to the type of person that I am... I need to be more subversive, that way no one will be able to see me coming...

8. Would you prefer to be blind or deaf?

I would prefer to be neither, What kind of a question is that? If I had to choose, I would be blind, no great loss to humanity.

9. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?

I don't like to gamble on people, you just wind up losing, either your belief in humanity, money or sanity.

10. If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so?

wouldn't that effecively alter your personality? I would like the freudian fan club to comment on this one?

11. Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one – it completely lacked sex?

Depends on whether extracurricular activities were condoned or not... (Join my movement to abolish monogamy, bring back the commune!)

12. If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? What if you had kids?

Nope, man is not meant to be happy and in my opinion, if you say that you are going to be loyal, bloody do it (why you would want to say that is another matter altogether!)

13. Relative of the population at large? How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality?

I am exteremly self confident, and that is the crux of the query. Therefore, I will eschew this one as my response will make me out to be a pompous jackass.

14. If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?

I think I would rip off the script of Apocalypse Now and cast myself as the psycho platoon leader. I know I would wake up happy after that!

15.While out one day, you are surprised to see your father holding hands with someone who is clearly his lover, he begs you not to say anything to your mother. How would you respond? What if your mother later told you that she was going crazy thinking that your father was having an affair yet knew it was just her imagination?

We would need to sit down for some family history before you would understand my response to this one.

16. If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you?

Anyone who brings along the encyclopedia britanicca (Getting bored of these questions)

17. You become involved romantically but after 6 months realize you need to end the relationship. If you were certain the person would commit suicide if you were to leave and were also certain you could not be happy with the person, what would you do?

Why am I involved with psycho chick in the first place? Two words people... Low Maintinance!!


Am wrapping up this session here... to be continued, Damn you K!!!

5 comments:

Pazuzu HSP said...

I didn't expect you to answer, but to say the truth it was fun reading it:D

and I only have one comment:
>wouldn't that effecively alter your personality?

is that a bad thing?

Cup of Malice said...

Actually Paz, that is something which can not be foretold to be good or bad.

Better the devil you know, n'est pas?

Pazuzu HSP said...

if you think a complexe answer will make us forget that you still haven't completed answering the questions, then you are terribly mistaking! (looks for a place to insert the only sophisticated english word "shan't"; finds no place for it, feels pissed off and leaves)

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Valtrex retailers stores that sell buy Mattel jeu scrabble high speed internet access